BoatBanter.com

-   Electronics (https://www.boatbanter.com/electronics/)
-   -   Follow Me TV (https://www.boatbanter.com/electronics/10857-follow-me-tv.html)

Steve Belforti November 28th 03 04:10 PM

Follow Me TV

Dose anyone have experience / opinion of this satellite TV product ?

Steve

Doug Dotson November 28th 03 04:19 PM

Follow Me TV

We saw alot of these on our trip to the Bahamas last year. Everyone
I talked to that had one had good things to say about it. Keep in mind
that it is a single axis tracker so if you are rolling alot at anchor, it
will
lose lock.

Doug
s/v Callista

Florida Keyz December 9th 03 03:40 PM

Follow Me TV

I have had a follow me for about 3 years, and must say I am very pleased with
it.

Sterling
www.Captsterling.com