BoatBanter.com

-   Electronics (https://www.boatbanter.com/electronics/)
-   -   Autohelm Connector source?? (https://www.boatbanter.com/electronics/10831-autohelm-connector-source.html)

Steve November 22nd 03 06:16 PM

Autohelm Connector source??

I need to find one of the 4 pin AH (not Raymarine or ST) cable connectors.
All AutoHelm connectors were of the same type, either 2 pin or 4 pin.. They
were semi water/spray proof with a 1/4 turn locking collar.

Since all the AH stuff was made in england, I suspect the source will be
there..

Any help finding a local US source for a single connector would be
appreciated..

Steve
s/v Good Intentention

Jim November 24th 03 05:55 PM

Autohelm Connector source??

Most Autohelm connectors are made by Conexall.

Doing a quick Google search, I found these guys as a dealer of Conexall:

http://www.cdiweb.com/

Richard Lane November 29th 03 12:08 AM

Autohelm Connector source??

Two years ago I tried to find connectors for an old Autohelm 4000, I
contacted one Kim Zito of Switchcraft in Chicago who absorbed Conxall.
She was very pleasant to deal with and sent me bags of sample
connectors, none of which fitted my old control box so I used one of the
mating pairs she sent me to extend the windvane unit to the bow pulpit
where it is safe from the mainsheet during a jibe.
Dick Nonsuch 26 Swoose