BoatBanter.com

-   Electronics (https://www.boatbanter.com/electronics/)
-   -   381 Meridian (https://www.boatbanter.com/electronics/10790-381-meridian.html)

me November 10th 03 01:03 AM

381 Meridian

I just purchased a 381 Meridian. I am reaching out to anyone has has a 381
or Meridian Yacht to exchange ideas and features. Please mail me

Take a look at
www.greggearnhart.com

Larry W4CSC November 10th 03 04:05 AM

381 Meridian

You be careful with that new boat. I looked at the lake levels and it
ain't pretty....

Take a look at www.greggearnhart.com

Larry W4CSC

"Very funny, Scotty! Now, BEAM ME MY CLOTHES! KIRK OUT!"