BoatBanter.com

-   Electronics (https://www.boatbanter.com/electronics/)
-   -   Depthsounder and Transducer test equipment (https://www.boatbanter.com/electronics/10762-depthsounder-transducer-test-equipment.html)

Rusty Burke October 29th 03 02:42 AM

Depthsounder and Transducer test equipment

I am currently selling two EDI depthsounder test instruments. One is a
depthsounder test set, model DSTS 3A. This is a full-function
depthsounder test set which will test for all parameters critical to
the performance of depthsounders of all types from simple flashers to
commercial sonar units.

The second is a transducer tester, model T3. This will connect to a
transducer and test for resonance, and failure modes of a transducer
element, and also speed and temp for multi-function transducers.

Both instruments can be viewed on eBay, at the following links:

Transducer tester:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...y=38 630&rd=1

Depthsounder tester:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...y=38 630&rd=1

I also have a range of left-over test equipment and parts left over
from a marine electronics business that I closed about 3 years ago.
Feel free to contact me if there's something you're looking for.

Rusty Burke