BoatBanter.com

-   Electronics (https://www.boatbanter.com/electronics/)
-   -   Aqua Meter Sentry Fuel Vapor Detector?? (https://www.boatbanter.com/electronics/10747-aqua-meter-sentry-fuel-vapor-detector.html)

Steve October 25th 03 01:55 AM

Aqua Meter Sentry Fuel Vapor Detector??

I'm having a proble with this unit and a Google search isn't producing
anything but their compass line of products.

Has their line of sensors gone under, been bought out or what??

I have also their CO monitor which seems to be working fine.

Steve
s/v Good Intentions

Marc & Heidi Salava October 27th 03 09:24 PM

Aqua Meter Sentry Fuel Vapor Detector??

I had the same problem. I was able to locate the sensor component itself (in
my case a Figaro TGS813) online. I will be purchasing it over the off season
for spring installation. A little bit of soldering and I hope to be good to
go.