BoatBanter.com

-   Electronics (https://www.boatbanter.com/electronics/)
-   -   ICOM M700D (https://www.boatbanter.com/electronics/10683-icom-m700d.html)

Daniel September 29th 03 12:05 PM

ICOM M700D

Does anybody there have the manual for this "dated" SSB (bought in 1989 in
Germany by the previous owner of my boat)?

Daniele Fua

NIFFOCBT September 29th 03 01:32 PM

ICOM M700D

I f you call Icom they will email you one or send you a new one.
www.icomamerica.com

Larry W4CSC September 29th 03 04:56 PM

ICOM M700D

Try this manual in pdf format direct from Japan. I don't see a 'D'
model listed anywhere....

http://www.icom.co.jp/manual/externa...rs/IC-M700.pdf

Icom in Japan has a more extensive listing of its products than just
what Icom America imports into the USA. The index is on:

http://www.icom.co.jp/world/products/marine/index.htm

Hope this helps you. We're using the new M802, a truly remarkable HF
radio, a technological wonder.

Larry
S/V Lionheart
Charleston, SC USA

On Mon, 29 Sep 2003 11:05:28 GMT, "Daniel"
wrote:

Does anybody there have the manual for this "dated" SSB (bought in 1989 in
Germany by the previous owner of my boat)?

Daniele Fua

Larry W4CSC

3600 planes with transponders are burning 8-10 million
gallons of kerosene per hour over the USA. R-12 car air
conditioners are responsible for the ozone hole, right?

Daniel October 2nd 03 10:51 AM

ICOM M700D

Thank you very much, I downloaded the file and solved my problem. The D
probably stands for Germany (Deutschland) were the unit was bought. In fact
all the channels were preprogrammed for that country.
Daniele Fua

Larry W4CSC October 3rd 03 06:05 AM

ICOM M700D

Great! Glad you got it fixed.....(c;