BoatBanter.com

-   Electronics (https://www.boatbanter.com/electronics/)
-   -   GPS + Sounder (https://www.boatbanter.com/electronics/10608-gps-sounder.html)

puffnfresh August 28th 03 06:40 PM

GPS + Sounder

Is there a combination GPS + sounder to take a lat, long + depth and
record it? I am interested in making a 3D plot of a lake. Also is there
any software to create a 3D image of this?

Gary August 29th 03 01:04 AM

GPS + Sounder

Lowrance

Dennis Pogson August 29th 03 10:08 AM

GPS + Sounder

"puffnfresh" wrote in message
Is there a combination GPS + sounder to take a lat, long + depth and
record it? I am interested in making a 3D plot of a lake. Also is there
any software to create a 3D image of this?

There is a depth add-on for Oziexplorer which will record your depth
readings onto an electronic chart from a sounder.
Type depths2ozi (v1.10) into your search engine. It's not an Oziexplorer
application.
--
Remove "nospam" from return address.