BoatBanter.com

-   Electronics (https://www.boatbanter.com/electronics/)
-   -   FS: Garmin 12 hand-held GPS unit in So. Cali (https://www.boatbanter.com/electronics/10516-fs-garmin-12-hand-held-gps-unit-so-cali.html)

4000 psi July 25th 03 06:02 PM

FS: Garmin 12 hand-held GPS unit in So. Cali

hi everyone,

my wife and i used this Garmin 12 GPS unit on our 12' Zodiac for locating
underwater reefs for scuba diving purposes ... this unit is in perfect
like-new condition it is a 12 channel unit that tracks way-points, routes,
position, etc. it was $120 new, we are asking $59 ... located in California
.... e-mail me for pics of the unit ... thanks and good luck boating
everybody!!!