BoatBanter.com

-   Electronics (https://www.boatbanter.com/electronics/)
-   -   micrologic ML-250 GPS parts needed (https://www.boatbanter.com/electronics/10505-micrologic-ml-250-gps-parts-needed.html)

rudyeb July 23rd 03 12:57 AM

micrologic ML-250 GPS parts needed

I am in need of a power supply cable for a Micrologic ML-250 GPS. I would
think I could find a connector if someone knows the proper wiring of it. I
am also in need of a mount for this unit. Any input anyone might have on
this unit would be appreciated, manuals, videos, etc. would be greatly
appreciated.
Thank you,
Rudy

SAIL LOCO August 12th 03 02:11 AM

micrologic ML-250 GPS parts needed

There's one for sale on ebay at the moment that looks like a parts piece.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport

SAIL LOCO August 15th 03 10:31 PM

micrologic ML-250 GPS parts needed

And your very welcome for the help message that I left. What a looser.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport