BoatBanter.com

-   Electronics (https://www.boatbanter.com/electronics/)
-   -   Nav-Add 7000 (https://www.boatbanter.com/electronics/10493-nav-add-7000-a.html)

Fred Cann July 19th 03 02:41 AM

Nav-Add 7000

Is anybody able to help me in locating an operators manual for a Sitex
Nav-Add 7000 plotter.
Thanks
Fred

DGiano2004 July 22nd 03 02:02 PM

Nav-Add 7000

Fred,

Did you try calling Sitex Marine. I believe they are located in St.
Petersburg, FL.

David

James McQuade July 22nd 03 02:54 PM

Nav-Add 7000

"Fred Cann" wrote in message ...
Is anybody able to help me in locating an operators manual for a Sitex
Nav-Add 7000 plotter.
Thanks
Fred

Have you tried calling SI-TEX? Their number is 1.727.576.5734

James McQuade
C-MAP/USA

Fred Cann July 27th 03 09:30 PM

Nav-Add 7000

"James McQuade" wrote in message
om...
"Fred Cann" wrote in message

Is anybody able to help me in locating an operators manual for a Sitex
Nav-Add 7000 plotter.
Thanks
Fred

Have you tried calling SI-TEX? Their number is 1.727.576.5734

James McQuade
C-MAP/USA

James
Thanks for the phone number. I have a manual on the way.
Fred