BoatBanter.com

-   Electronics (https://www.boatbanter.com/electronics/)
-   -   R-11X Radar (https://www.boatbanter.com/electronics/100788-r-11x-radar.html)

Richard Nadolny December 13th 08 12:28 PM

R-11X Radar

Hello
I'm in need of a antenna for a R-11X open array Raytheon radar unit. This
unit was manufactured by JRC for Raytheon. The drive motor is going bad. I
could use just the drive motor, (part number H-7BDRD0027) if anyone has a
lead on it. Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Geoff Schultz December 13th 08 01:15 PM

R-11X Radar

"Richard Nadolny" wrote in
abs:

Hello
I'm in need of a antenna for a R-11X open array Raytheon radar unit.
This unit was manufactured by JRC for Raytheon. The drive motor is
going bad. I could use just the drive motor, (part number H-7BDRD0027)
if anyone has a lead on it. Any help in this matter would be greatly
appreciated.

You can get one he

http://seateach.com/results.asp?Catu...%25&offset=125

-- Geoff