BoatBanter.com

-   -   Tartan 37 & Bristol 35.5 in Ontario/Quebec/Vermont (https://www.boatbanter.com/cruising/98838-tartan-37-bristol-35-5-ontario-quebec-vermont.html)

[email protected] October 6th 08 10:31 PM

Tartan 37 & Bristol 35.5 in Ontario/Quebec/Vermont

I am interested in taking a look at the above two boats. While I
could do a weekend trip down the east coast to take a look, it would
be much more convenient to take a look loser to home (Montreal).
Therefore I'm curious whether there are Bristol 35.5s and or Tartan
37s in the locations mentioned above. All I would like is to take a
look. In or out of the water does not matter.

Many thanks in advance

Matt