BoatBanter.com

-   -   Maltese Falcon sailing into SF Bay (https://www.boatbanter.com/cruising/98543-maltese-falcon-sailing-into-sf-bay.html)

[email protected] September 28th 08 05:21 PM

Maltese Falcon sailing into SF Bay

Not much of a story and pretty rude video but nevertheless worth a
look:
http://cbs5.com/local/maltese.falcon....2.827344.html

--Tom.

Capt. JG September 28th 08 07:08 PM

wrote in message
Not much of a story and pretty rude video but nevertheless worth a
look:
http://cbs5.com/local/maltese.falcon....2.827344.html

--Tom.

Hey, that's not that far from where you're sittin.. go out and take some
pics!

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

[email protected] September 28th 08 07:33 PM

On Sep 28, 11:08*am, "Capt. JG" wrote:
Hey, that's not that far from where you're sittin.. go out and take some
pics! ...

Well, I've got the port steering ram out so it would be tricky. We
did get a picture of her off Angel Island with the camera phone but we
were way up the hill behind UCB and the result was a tiny white dot in
the mist.

--Tom.