BoatBanter.com

-   -   Toasting bread (https://www.boatbanter.com/cruising/97780-toasting-bread.html)

[email protected] September 8th 08 12:15 PM

Toasting bread

On Mon, 08 Sep 2008 00:26:26 +0000, Larry wrote:

"Denis M" wrote in
:

Until now to toast bread on the boat we used an old cast iron wood
stove lid on top of the boat stove burner.

It has worked for all these years. Now it showing heavy cracks and we
need to replace it. We are looking for something better and easy to
store.

http://www.campingworld.com/shopping...-toaster/23458

It's half that price at WallyWorld.

Justin Case[_2_] September 9th 08 12:10 AM

Toasting bread

wrote in message
On Mon, 08 Sep 2008 00:26:26 +0000, Larry wrote:

"Denis M" wrote in
:

Until now to toast bread on the boat we used an old cast iron wood
stove lid on top of the boat stove burner.

It has worked for all these years. Now it showing heavy cracks and we
need to replace it. We are looking for something better and easy to
store.

http://www.campingworld.com/shopping...-toaster/23458

It's half that price at WallyWorld.

And it's also made in China from Wally's.

Larry September 9th 08 12:55 AM

Toasting bread

"Justin Case" wrote in :

And it's also made in China from Wally's.

They're all made in China, even the truck that brought it!