BoatBanter.com

-   -   BRAINWAVE GENERATOR (https://www.boatbanter.com/cruising/97535-brainwave-generator.html)

Sivaraman39 August 30th 08 05:00 AM

BRAINWAVE GENERATOR

I came across this wonderful program called,"Brainwave Generator" and
thought it should be shared with all of you.
The software claims to help you to:
1)prepare for stressful situations or challenging tasks
2)improve learning skills
3)alleviate sleeping problems and headaches
4)get rid of bad habits like smoking,drinking,weight gain
5)Relax and meditate by entraining your brain into desired states
6)Enhance your learning capabilities (super learning)
7) Induce Sleep (for treating insomnia or just for falling asleep
quicker)
8) Focuss your attention and enhance your awareness
9) Alleviate your headaches and migraines, as well as other pains
10) Prepare you to face stressful situations
11)Practise Self hypnosis and/or subliminal programming .
More details are available here in their website:
http://www.bwgen.com/index.htm

I have uploaded the program as a .rar file.Use Winrar program to
extract the application to your harddisk and start using it for
positive results.
The download link is:

http://rapidshare.com/files/141183778/Bwgen.rar

Best wishes,