BoatBanter.com

-   -   stingray boat problems (https://www.boatbanter.com/cruising/9753-stingray-boat-problems.html)

GiGi April 14th 04 02:00 PM

stingray boat problems

Any one having problems with deck boat leaning to the starboard side and
porto-pottie and storage area getting wet

Bruce April 14th 04 02:04 PM

stingray boat problems

Only happens when we have a fat person trying to take a **** in heavy
weather :)

lkaboutboats.com...

jchaplain April 19th 04 12:57 PM

stingray boat problems

On Wed, 14 Apr 2004 09:00:37 -0400, "GiGi" wrote:

Any one having problems with deck boat leaning to the starboard side and
porto-pottie and storage area getting wet

If you have a Stingray you should join the members forum at
Stingrayboats.com. Ask this question there.
And you have to be a lot more specific...what model, when is it
leaning...and do you have trim tabs?
I have had a Stingray 240CS for a couple years and I have no problems
like that.
John C.