BoatBanter.com

-   -   NC Outer Banks Documentary posted (https://www.boatbanter.com/cruising/97396-nc-outer-banks-documentary-posted.html)

Larry August 26th 08 05:02 AM

NC Outer Banks Documentary posted

Over on alt.binaries.multimedia.documentaries newsgroup, someone has posted
two large documentaries about North Carolina's Outer Banks, one about the
ship graveyard and the second is still being posted as I type this about
the Outer Banks during WW2.

Just thought you'd all like to see them....(c;

Dennis Pogson August 26th 08 10:45 AM

Larry wrote:
Over on alt.binaries.multimedia.documentaries newsgroup, someone has
posted two large documentaries about North Carolina's Outer Banks,
one about the ship graveyard and the second is still being posted as
I type this about the Outer Banks during WW2.

Just thought you'd all like to see them....(c;

I have an excellent wall chart of the Outer Banks, published by National
Geographic Society around 1970. It is incredibly detailed and a must for
anyone who would wish to navigate the area.The names of every wreck,
together with the type of vessel, and dates of sinking, are shown, Scary!

Dennis.