BoatBanter.com

-   -   Recommend shorebased traing in Abu Dhabi? (https://www.boatbanter.com/cruising/97033-recommend-shorebased-traing-abu-dhabi.html)

Al Locate August 14th 08 04:08 PM

Recommend shorebased traing in Abu Dhabi?

Can anyone point me towards someone who can give RYA Coastal Skipper
Training shorebased (theory) training in Abu Dhabi please? I need to
be able to take the exam with them too.

Many thanks in advance.

chris11211 August 16th 08 08:39 AM

On Aug 14, 6:08*pm, Al Locate wrote:
Can anyone point me towards someone who can give RYA Coastal Skipper
Training shorebased (theory) training in Abu Dhabi please? *I need to
be able to take the exam with them too.

Many thanks in advance.

I'm in Riyadh, and have been faced with similar challenge of finding
shorebased courses. I eventually took a distance course from
Chichester Maritime. I found them to be excellent. Google them for
the website. The software was fantastic, and the instructor replied
to all emails within hours.

Chris