BoatBanter.com

-   -   need a rudder for a morgan (https://www.boatbanter.com/cruising/96955-need-rudder-morgan.html)

no onecares August 11th 08 08:51 PM

need a rudder for a morgan

Am in a sudden need of a rudder for a Morgan 30 C/B model.
Does anyone know the web address / phone number of the Morgan /
Catalina folks in St. Pete? Apparently I read that Catalina bought
all the molds from Morgan, might be able to get one made quickly.

Used would even do, am in kind of a hurry.

[email protected] August 15th 08 09:08 PM

need a rudder for a morgan

The person you might want to talk to is Warren Pandy the go to guy at
Catalina? Last number I saw for him is 727-544-6681 .
His email is warren@catalinayach ts.com if he can get to it -he is
busy on the phone a lot !

You might want to try Foss Foam on the West coast of Florida.

Fair Winds

Capn Dave