BoatBanter.com

-   -   The jerk in the blue Sea Ray 390 (https://www.boatbanter.com/cruising/96642-jerk-blue-sea-ray-390-a.html)

Ernest Scribbler August 3rd 08 06:43 PM

The jerk in the blue Sea Ray 390

The "Fluid Lover III" just went by, nose of the beast pointed skyward, doing
about forty gallons per hour. I ran out with my camera to shoot some video
of his wake's effect on my docked boat, but my battery was dead. One of
these days I hope to get some footage of his carnage.

Larry August 3rd 08 07:10 PM

The jerk in the blue Sea Ray 390

"Ernest Scribbler" wrote in
:

The "Fluid Lover III" just went by, nose of the beast pointed skyward,
doing about forty gallons per hour. I ran out with my camera to shoot
some video of his wake's effect on my docked boat, but my battery was
dead. One of these days I hope to get some footage of his carnage.

You don't have an old rowboat you can "set adrift" in his path when you
hear him coming?....(c;

.......crunch!@

It's not your fault his wakes loosened the lines on the old rowboat, you
know.....(c;