BoatBanter.com

-   -   Any dry storage yards in SE Alaska or BC ?? (https://www.boatbanter.com/cruising/95668-any-dry-storage-yards-se-alaska-bc.html)

[email protected] June 27th 08 11:23 PM

Any dry storage yards in SE Alaska or BC ??

I'm looking for a place to haul my boat (50' sail) and leave it for 6
months a year. Any yards or storage places between Juneau and
Victoria?
-----------------
-----------------

You June 28th 08 09:19 PM

Any dry storage yards in SE Alaska or BC ??

In article ,
wrote:

I'm looking for a place to haul my boat (50' sail) and leave it for 6
months a year. Any yards or storage places between Juneau and
Victoria?

How much MONEY are you willing to PAY? Petersburg, Ketchikan, Sitka,
all have Haulouts, for vessels a lot bigger than that. All it takes is
MONEY.