BoatBanter.com

-   -   Lead Acid battery charging (https://www.boatbanter.com/cruising/95615-lead-acid-battery-charging.html)

Herodotus June 25th 08 08:39 PM

Lead Acid battery charging

This contains some quite in depth information on charging lead acid
batteries. Never heard of the charger though.

http://www.batterytender.com/battery_basics.php

Peter

Bill[_8_] June 26th 08 12:39 PM

Lead Acid battery charging

"Herodotus" wrote in message
This contains some quite in depth information on charging lead acid
batteries. Never heard of the charger though.

http://www.batterytender.com/battery_basics.php

Peter

Peter
This is an interesting article which I found very useful to help my
understanding of battery charging.
Bill

Herodotus June 26th 08 01:04 PM

Lead Acid battery charging

On Thu, 26 Jun 2008 11:39:10 GMT, "Bill"
wrote:

"Herodotus" wrote in message
.. .
This contains some quite in depth information on charging lead acid
batteries. Never heard of the charger though.

http://www.batterytender.com/battery_basics.php

Peter

Peter
This is an interesting article which I found very useful to help my
understanding of battery charging.
Bill

My pleasure Bill.
I came across a reference in a radio book I was studying. The aother
parts of the site such as the FAQ are also of interest.

cheers,
Peter

rckchp June 27th 08 01:03 AM

Lead Acid battery charging

On Jun 25, 3:39 pm, Herodotus wrote:
This contains some quite in depth information on charging lead acid
batteries. Never heard of the charger though.

http://www.batterytender.com/battery_basics.php

Peter

My experience is that it is an excellent product....and excellent
customer service too. Just my 2 cents....."your mileage may vary"

Larry July 2nd 08 06:30 AM

Lead Acid battery charging

Herodotus wrote in
:

This contains some quite in depth information on charging lead acid
batteries. Never heard of the charger though.

http://www.batterytender.com/battery_basics.php

Peter

Battery Tender makes a cheap line of autochargers. Every motorcycle shop
here sells them...great profit, low current.

Chinese....they even look cheap.