BoatBanter.com

-   -   On-Line Outboard Repair Info.? (https://www.boatbanter.com/cruising/9451-line-outboard-repair-info.html)

Bill Gier March 12th 04 03:49 AM

On-Line Outboard Repair Info.?

Looking for an on-line site that details Yamaha outboard repair. Going to
replace my water pump impeller. Would appreciate feedback.

Thanks,
Bill
Vidor, Tx.

Sherwin Dubren March 13th 04 06:14 AM

On-Line Outboard Repair Info.?

Hi Bill,
Don't expect any help from Yamaha. Their support is zilch. You may
have to buy their factory manual (for my 9.9 4 stroke, its almost $100).
If it's like my engine, be prepared for some price shock, as I
understand their parts are quite expensive.

Sherwin D.

Roy G. Biv March 13th 04 12:03 PM

On-Line Outboard Repair Info.?

what size and model is you yamaha ?