BoatBanter.com

-   -   used gps wanted (https://www.boatbanter.com/cruising/9315-used-gps-wanted.html)

Florida Keyz March 1st 04 07:02 PM

used gps wanted

Looking for a used gps, with anchor alarm and an outside antena to use in my
aft cabin for an anchor alarm.

thanks
Sterling

Gogarty March 1st 04 10:24 PM

used gps wanted

In article ,
says...

Looking for a used gps, with anchor alarm and an outside antena to use in my
aft cabin for an anchor alarm.

thanks
Sterling

Lots of them on eBay.

LaBomba182 March 2nd 04 04:54 AM

used gps wanted

Subject: used gps wanted
From: (Florida Keyz)

Looking for a used gps, with anchor alarm and an outside antena to use in my
aft cabin for an anchor alarm.

Look he

http://nauticaltrader.net/Default.asp

Capt. Bill

LaBomba182 March 2nd 04 04:54 AM

used gps wanted

Brien Alkire March 4th 04 06:52 PM

used gps wanted

I just received the Garmin 76S I bought through ebay. It works perfect and
I saved lots of $$$$.

"Gogarty" wrote in message
In article ,
says...