BoatBanter.com

-   -   Waste management (https://www.boatbanter.com/cruising/9285-waste-management.html)

Jim Lynch February 28th 04 12:39 PM

Waste management

I've put a page up for those of you needing a waste management plan for
your boat. USCG regs appear to require it for boats over 40' long.
It's a fill-in-the-blank form that prepares a page suitable for printing.

http://www.cruisinglife.org/waste.htm

Jim.
Reply to jim at cruisinglife3.org
but remove the number first.

Keith February 28th 04 01:00 PM

Waste management

Thanks! A good resource. I had my VSC a couple of weeks ago, and they did
ask to see the waste management plan. I used the same source as yours,
straight from a USCG site. Worked fine with the examiner.

P.S. you might put a page title on your web page... it doesn't have one now
and just shows up as: "untitled document" in bookmarks.

--

Keith
__

Reply to jim at cruisinglife3.org