BoatBanter.com

-   -   Environmental groups (https://www.boatbanter.com/cruising/91682-environmental-groups.html)

Gordon March 3rd 08 04:44 PM

Environmental groups

The Earth Liberation Group is claiming responsibility this morning
for torching several new homes North of Seattle. Some of these homes
were being touted as green.
Now that should fix all the atmospheric problems!
Gordon

Capt. JG March 3rd 08 06:41 PM

Environmental groups

"Gordon" wrote in message
The Earth Liberation Group is claiming responsibility this morning for
torching several new homes North of Seattle. Some of these homes were
being touted as green.
Now that should fix all the atmospheric problems!
Gordon

We had some trouble with them out here... tried to damage a dam I believe.
Got caught and sent to jail as I recall. They are really looney and
dangerous.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com