BoatBanter.com

-   -   Fischer Panda genset problems (https://www.boatbanter.com/cruising/9153-fischer-panda-genset-problems.html)

pamula February 17th 04 06:46 AM

Fischer Panda genset problems

I met a nice couple in Mex over the weekend with a new FP 4 KW genset
that doesn't work and warranty doesn't seem to be making better -
didn't catch all the problems as we were having a few at a cruiser
bar. I remember seeing some posts about FP genset problems so I told
them I'd search the archives - which I've done - and find that the FP
bitch site was dismantled as part of a deal to get someone else's FP 4
KW better.

Anybody know what buttons to start pushing to get this one fixed?