BoatBanter.com

-   -   Beechcraft Premier I Model Aircraft (https://www.boatbanter.com/cruising/91505-beechcraft-premier-i-model-aircraft.html)

[email protected] February 28th 08 03:22 AM

Beechcraft Premier I Model Aircraft

The Premier I Raytheon is a civil utility aircraft. It was designed to
compete head on with Cessna's highly successful CJ1 series. The
Premier I became the first composite fuselage corporate jet to be FAA
certified.

Warplanes.com offers a Premier I Raytheon model aircraft. It was a
complete replica of the original aircraft made from the best quality
materials available. It has a span of 16.5 inches and 17.5 inches of
length. This model aircraft is perfect for desktop display and gift
for your special one.

For more information visit our website: http://www.warplanes.com/.