BoatBanter.com

-   -   Glasply 21 (https://www.boatbanter.com/cruising/8991-glasply-21-a.html)

surfnturf February 5th 04 02:48 AM

Glasply 21

Any experience with or comments on mid 70's vintage Glasply 21?

Thanks

surfnturf

Drumm Law February 18th 04 07:52 PM

Glasply 21

I bought a 1974 GlasPly cuddy, with an 888 Mercruiser, in 1982. It was a great
boat . . . sold it in 1989, because my kids wanted a "ski boat".

In 1994, I was looking for a cuddy again, as the kids were gone or about so . .
.. and that same boat was in the paper for sale. I bought it, and still have
it.

Just had the engine rebuilt (a Ford 302) after 25 years . . . the boat itself
is as sound as the day I first bought it 22 years ago.

They are a big, deep heavy, seaworthy boat . . . for its size, I think they are
hard to beat.

Let me know if you need more specifics

Steve