BoatBanter.com

-   -   Raytheon R10 Radar cable and connection plug (https://www.boatbanter.com/cruising/8969-raytheon-r10-radar-cable-connection-plug.html)

BryanPSpencer February 3rd 04 04:01 PM

Raytheon R10 Radar cable and connection plug

Does anybody know where I can obtain a cable assembly (10 mts ) with plug
connection for my R10 Radar, as the original has been lost in refit.

Steve February 3rd 04 04:10 PM

Raytheon R10 Radar cable and connection plug

I ran into a similar problem a few years ago and had to pay about $80 for a
new one from a marine elex repair shop..

However, if you got the patients, you can monitor the eBay listing since
there are cables showing up there frequently.. Mostly, what i have seen were
for Furuno but I sometimes see Raytheon cables. If your model is fairly
common and been in service for more than a few years, the chances of getting
a used cable cheap are improved.. The used cables I have seen are generally
going for about $25.

Good Luck..

Steve
s/v Good Intentions

BryanPSpencer February 3rd 04 05:13 PM

Raytheon R10 Radar cable and connection plug

Thanks Steve

BryanPSpencer February 3rd 04 05:13 PM