BoatBanter.com

-   -   I need help identifying a ship on a collector plate (https://www.boatbanter.com/cruising/88627-i-need-help-identifying-ship-collector-plate.html)

[email protected][_2_] December 3rd 07 10:41 PM

I need help identifying a ship on a collector plate

I need help identifying a ship on a collector plate. I believe it is a
war ship from the, maybe 17th century era. I have a photo I could send
if someone would be willing to help me. Please let me know. Thank you
in advance Jim

JoeSpareBedroom December 4th 07 01:55 AM

wrote in message
I need help identifying a ship on a collector plate. I believe it is a
war ship from the, maybe 17th century era. I have a photo I could send
if someone would be willing to help me. Please let me know. Thank you
in advance Jim

Post the picture at www.photobucket.com so we can view it at our leisure.
Nobody sane wants to receive pictures or other attachments from strangers
via email.

Brian Whatcott December 4th 07 02:19 AM

On Mon, 3 Dec 2007 14:41:42 -0800 (PST), wrote:

I need help identifying a ship on a collector plate. I believe it is a
war ship from the, maybe 17th century era. I have a photo I could send
if someone would be willing to help me. Please let me know. Thank you
in advance Jim

You send the picture to a free image hosting site (there are several)
and put the URL in your post.

Brian Whatcott Altus OK