BoatBanter.com

-   -   I finally gave in and paid someone (https://www.boatbanter.com/cruising/88549-i-finally-gave-paid-someone.html)

[email protected] December 1st 07 03:19 AM

I finally gave in and paid someone

After years of doing EVERYTHING on my boats myself, I finally paid
someone else to clean and paint my boats bottom. I even trust he did
it right although I just had to drive to the coast several days this
week to see her. Sure is strange to have it done so quick.
I complained about having too many boats and not enough time to use em
a couple months ago so I decided to take ppls advice and allow other
ppl to do work on em against my cheap nature. Even paid someone o fix
the kicker on the Tolman. This has become seriously decadent boating.