BoatBanter.com

-   -   GPS Technology And Fishing (https://www.boatbanter.com/cruising/88408-gps-technology-fishing.html)

jennyjenny November 24th 07 09:50 AM

GPS Technology And Fishing

....With GPS technology it is now possible to go where the fish are and
to remember the spot so you can relocate it...
http://articlesupdates.googlepages.c...gy_and_fishing

Dennis Pogson November 24th 07 10:43 AM

GPS Technology And Fishing

jennyjenny wrote:
...With GPS technology it is now possible to go where the fish are and
to remember the spot so you can relocate it...
http://articlesupdates.googlepages.c...gy_and_fishing

Gee! I didn't know fish were stationary!

DP

Larry November 24th 07 03:05 PM

GPS Technology And Fishing

jennyjenny wrote:
....With GPS technology it is now possible to go where the fish are and
to remember the spot so you can relocate it...
http://articlesupdates.googlepages.c...gy_and_fishing

In large lakes you will probably find that fish move around a lot. When
we fish (in northern NH and Maine), the first thing we have to do is
find them. They are seldom in the same spot twice.
--

Larry
rapp at lmr dot com

Bruce in Bangkok[_2_] November 25th 07 03:27 AM

GPS Technology And Fishing

On Sat, 24 Nov 2007 01:50:36 -0800 (PST), jennyjenny
wrote:

...With GPS technology it is now possible to go where the fish are and
to remember the spot so you can relocate it...
http://articlesupdates.googlepages.c...gy_and_fishing

But do the fish have tiny little GPS' so that they can find the spot
again?

Bruce-in-Bangkok
(Note:remove underscores
from address for reply)