BoatBanter.com

-   -   FOR SALE - LIFE RAFT (https://www.boatbanter.com/cruising/8786-sale-life-raft.html)

John January 19th 04 12:18 PM

FOR SALE - LIFE RAFT

SMR "Crewsaver" 6 person offshore life raft never used packed 09 Mar 00.
Comes with mounting rack, canister, auto-deploy hardware. Very heavy duty.
$750...you pay shipping.

Tim January 19th 04 07:33 PM

FOR SALE - LIFE RAFT

"John" wrote in message link.net...
SMR "Crewsaver" 6 person offshore life raft never used packed 09 Mar 00.
Comes with mounting rack, canister, auto-deploy hardware. Very heavy duty.
$750...you pay shipping.

I'm interested and am in Southern California--any chance of seeing it
prior to purchase? BTW--e-mail has changed to

Tim