BoatBanter.com

-   -   Cruising Blogs? (https://www.boatbanter.com/cruising/87168-cruising-blogs.html)

[email protected] October 17th 07 11:55 PM

Cruising Blogs?

Any opinions on the best sites to host a cruising blog? I applied to
the yachtpals.com beta test, but I'm not sure if I'll be accepted in
time for our trip south.

Opinions on the best generic sites maybe (blogger, wordpress, etc.)?

Thanks!

Geoff Schultz October 18th 07 11:41 AM

Cruising Blogs?

wrote in news:1192661717.591647.142190
@v23g2000prn.googlegroups.com:

Any opinions on the best sites to host a cruising blog? I applied to
the yachtpals.com beta test, but I'm not sure if I'll be accepted in
time for our trip south.

Opinions on the best generic sites maybe (blogger, wordpress, etc.)?

Thanks!

I've been using 7knots.com for years and like it.

-- Geoff
www.GeoffSchultz.org