BoatBanter.com

-   -   Marine Chronometer and Nautical antique (https://www.boatbanter.com/cruising/86538-marine-chronometer-nautical-antique.html)

[email protected] September 25th 07 01:59 PM

Marine Chronometer and Nautical antique

Feel free to contact me if you are interested to purchase ship's
original Marine chronometers, Barometers, Nautical clocks, Russian
Submarine clocks, Barographs and all kind of other Nautical antiques
with very very cheap rate. My contact Id is
. You will get 100 percent secure
purchase from our company

Larry September 25th 07 03:30 PM

SPAM SPAM Marine Chronometer and Nautical antique

wrote in news:1190725153.098895.48050@
50g2000hsm.googlegroups.com:

Feel free to contact me if you are interested to purchase ship's
original Marine chronometers, Barometers, Nautical clocks, Russian
Submarine clocks, Barographs and all kind of other Nautical antiques
with very very cheap rate. My contact Id is
. You will get 100 percent secure
purchase from our company

Damn the Spam....and Google is the normal source.

Larry
--
Search youtube for "Depleted Uranium"
The ultimate dirty bomb......