BoatBanter.com

-   -   sailing schools (https://www.boatbanter.com/cruising/86484-sailing-schools.html)

jlrogers[_2_] September 23rd 07 02:41 PM

sailing schools

Looking for a sailing school that teaches while cruising - fifteen to 30
days. Know any?

Rosalie B. September 23rd 07 05:10 PM

sailing schools

"jlrogers" wrote:

Looking for a sailing school that teaches while cruising - fifteen to 30
days. Know any?

I know a man who was head of the Annapolis Sailing School in Tampa and
who now charters his boat to people who want to learn to sail. The
boat is Glory of Christenstad.
http://www.inthewild.org/glory_sailing.htm

jlrogers[_2_] September 25th 07 12:50 PM

sailing schools

"Rosalie B." wrote in message
"jlrogers" wrote:

Looking for a sailing school that teaches while cruising - fifteen to 30
days. Know any?

I know a man who was head of the Annapolis Sailing School in Tampa and
who now charters his boat to people who want to learn to sail. The
boat is Glory of Christenstad.
http://www.inthewild.org/glory_sailing.htm

Just the thing. Thanks

jlrogers[_2_] September 25th 07 12:50 PM

sailing schools

"Alan Gomes" wrote in message
jlrogers wrote:
Looking for a sailing school that teaches while cruising - fifteen to 30
days. Know any?

On the west coast you might want to check out Orange Coast College.

--Alan Gomes

Will do. Thank you.