BoatBanter.com

-   -   2003 posting stats for this group (https://www.boatbanter.com/cruising/8644-2003-posting-stats-group.html)

Keith January 6th 04 12:33 PM

2003 posting stats for this group

Now THIS is interesting! http://makeashorterlink.com/?M2FC328F6
See where you rank in postings, thread participation, etc.

Steve January 7th 04 04:18 AM

2003 posting stats for this group

Very interesting Keith.

I never new anyone was keeping track... I sure wasn't

From the looks of the stat's, I should spend more time working on the boat
and sailing and less time posting to the NGs

Steve (the King).

s/v Good Intentions

Armond Perretta January 7th 04 11:18 PM

Gordon Wedman wrote:

I wonder what the Homeland Security folks do with this data.

I suppose that depends on what kind of boat they have.

More seriously, if you are just now starting to wonder about this sort of
thing, you're a bit late to the party.

--
Good luck and good sailing.
s/v Kerry Deare of Barnegat