BoatBanter.com

-   -   For Sale: - SGC SG-2000 ADSP2 HF SSB & CW Marine Transceiver (https://www.boatbanter.com/cruising/86246-sale-sgc-sg-2000-adsp2-hf-ssb-cw-marine-transceiver.html)

W7GSA September 16th 07 03:01 AM

For Sale: - SGC SG-2000 ADSP2 HF SSB & CW Marine Transceiver

For Sale: My SGC SG-2000 ADSP2 PowerTalk Transceiver. THIS IS THE
CURRENT MODEL. Transmits form 1.8-30 MHz & Receives from .5-30 MHz.
150 Watts. DIGITAL SIGNAL PROCESSING. For Amateur Radio, Type accepted
for Marine Radio HF SSB & CW, Commercial HF, etc. Go to this website
for all the information on the SG-2000 ADSP2: - - http://sgcworld.com/2000ProductPage.html
- - This is just back from SGC where it was updated and serviced. The
front panel is perfect. There are a few scratches on the top.
Electrically the radio is in perfect condition. It comes with the mic
and the power cord. And, if I can find them a quick start card and a
manual. (The updated manual is available on the SGC website as a Free
download. The price is $1,450 plus actual shipping cost from my zip
code to yours. My zip code is 32224. Contact Bill - -
- - or call me at 904-821-5055 (eastern time). I
ship worldwide. I can accept Cash, Money Order or Bank Transfer.
Please add 3% for PayPal. Thanks for looking. Bill

Larry September 16th 07 09:52 PM

For Sale: - SGC SG-2000 ADSP2 HF SSB & CW Marine Transceiver

W7GSA wrote in news:1189908119.520317.172810@
22g2000hsm.googlegroups.com:

- - This is just back from SGC where it was updated and serviced.

Bill, how long did it run before it crashed?

Larry
--
Search youtube for "Depleted Uranium"
The ultimate dirty bomb......

Bruce in Alaska September 17th 07 07:18 PM

For Sale: - SGC SG-2000 ADSP2 HF SSB & CW Marine Transceiver

In article ,
Larry wrote:

W7GSA wrote in news:1189908119.520317.172810@
22g2000hsm.googlegroups.com:

- - This is just back from SGC where it was updated and serviced.

Bill, how long did it run before it crashed?

Larry

and maybe what the MTBF is for that SGC Unit.......

Bruce in alaska
--
add a 2 before @