BoatBanter.com

-   -   New member (https://www.boatbanter.com/cruising/86185-new-member.html)

SchoonerBoudicca September 13th 07 01:52 PM

New member

I just joined the group and thought I'd say hi. My name's Regina. I'm
a stay-at-home mom of two girls, (6 and 8). My family and I live
aboard our 66' Bruce Roberts HM 56 full time.

We bought he boat on ebay as a liveaboard project boat. We're going to
put a schooner rig on her and re-do the interior of the boat along
with the systems. As we're planning to make all the systems simple, it
won't cost as much.

Our goal with Boudicca is to live on and circumnavigate in a large
boat on a small budget.

I started a blog to follow our progress, (http://
schoonerboudicca.blogspot.com), though within the next week or two,
I'll be building a whole website, including blog, at http://www.SchoonerBoudicca.com.

I look forward to being part of the list...

Regina

Larry September 13th 07 04:21 PM

New member

SchoonerBoudicca wrote in
ups.com:

I look forward to being part of the list...

Unlike the waterfront bar, you don't get instant responses. Like your
blog, one post will do....(c;

Larry
--
Search youtube for "Depleted Uranium"