BoatBanter.com

-   -   Fleet weather site (https://www.boatbanter.com/cruising/85862-fleet-weather-site.html)

Gordon September 3rd 07 05:42 PM

Fleet weather site

The fleet weather site has changed.
https://www.fnmoc.navy.mil/public/

Good browsing,
Gordon

Joe September 4th 07 03:26 AM

Fleet weather site

On Sep 3, 11:42 am, Gordon wrote:
The fleet weather site has changed.
https://www.fnmoc.navy.mil/public/

Good browsing,
Gordon

Says it's a secure site:
Not letting me in.

Guess it changed again.

Joe

Steve Thrasher September 4th 07 04:54 AM

Fleet weather site

Joe wrote:

Says it's a secure site:
Not letting me in.

Guess it changed again.

Joe

Mine complains that it's unable to verify that it's certificate is
valid, this being under a really old version of Mozilla.

It says "Website Certified by an Unknown Authority".

Sounds like your browser doesn't like it because it's not a trusted
site, mine allows me to override.

Larry September 4th 07 05:03 AM

Fleet weather site

Joe wrote in news:1188872797.462744.48320@
19g2000hsx.googlegroups.com:

On Sep 3, 11:42 am, Gordon wrote:
The fleet weather site has changed.
https://www.fnmoc.navy.mil/public/

Good browsing,
Gordon

Says it's a secure site:
Not letting me in.

Guess it changed again.

Joe

Joe, I got a message from IE that there was a problem with its security
certificate (it probably doesn't have one). When I told IE to go ahead,
anyways, I got the site. Your browser is probably blocking it because
you told it not to ask you, just reject it.

Larry
--
Search youtube for "Depleted Uranium"
The ultimate dirty bomb......

Wayne.B September 4th 07 10:54 PM

Fleet weather site

On Mon, 03 Sep 2007 19:54:13 -0800, Steve Thrasher
wrote:

Sounds like your browser doesn't like it because it's not a trusted
site, mine allows me to override.

It may depend on browser settings. All of my PCs can access the site
but I do have to reply to the certificate message box.