BoatBanter.com

-   -   Consignment (https://www.boatbanter.com/cruising/8577-consignment.html)

SkitchNYC December 29th 03 08:35 PM

Consignment

I need a consignment or used sailboat parts store in NJ, NY or CT. Any
suggestions?

Steve December 29th 03 09:01 PM

Consignment

There are Marine Exchanges in various boating areas on both coasts. I don't
know it they are connected but if you do a Google you my find one in or near
your area..

Some marine outlets that are locally owned, often have a used gear outlet or
even a web page.

Steve
s/v Good Intentions

Andy La Varre December 30th 03 12:17 AM

Consignment

SkitchNYC wrote:
I need a consignment or used sailboat parts store in NJ, NY or CT. Any
suggestions?

How about Nupoat, RoDialan?

http://www.newportnautical.com/

Recommended.