BoatBanter.com

-   -   Sailing West Coast of Mexico-Gulf of California (https://www.boatbanter.com/cruising/8562-sailing-west-coast-mexico-gulf-california.html)

Gordon December 28th 03 03:45 PM

Sailing West Coast of Mexico-Gulf of California

I am interested in crusing the west coast of Mexico, in the Gulf of
California, on a trailerable boat. Does anyone have any suggestions or
recommendations. ANY information would be appreciated, as I know nothing
about this destination. Thanks.

Gordon Williamson

Dick December 30th 03 06:07 PM

Sailing West Coast of Mexico-Gulf of California

I am interested in crusing the west coast of Mexico, in the Gulf of
California, on a trailerable boat. Does anyone have any suggestions or
recommendations. ANY information would be appreciated, as I know nothing
about this destination. Thanks.

Most people with trailerable boats take them to San Carlos, Sanora, Mexico ( Go
South from Tucson) and leave from there. I have a web site that you can look at
for more info at: http//:members.aol.com/mstarunderway.

Dick