BoatBanter.com

-   -   The secret is out! (https://www.boatbanter.com/cruising/85409-secret-out.html)

Steve Thrasher August 24th 07 10:37 PM

The secret is out!

Wilbur Hubbard is actually Dave Barry! I found this quote on the
Internet, and we all know that everything on the Internet is true.

"I argue very well. Ask any of my remaining friends. I can win an
argument on any topic, against any opponent. People know this, and
steer clear of me at parties. Often, as a sign of their great respect,
they don't even invite me."
-- Dave Barry

Don White August 24th 07 11:00 PM

The secret is out!

"Steve Thrasher" wrote in message
Wilbur Hubbard is actually Dave Barry! I found this quote on the
Internet, and we all know that everything on the Internet is true.

"I argue very well. Ask any of my remaining friends. I can win an
argument on any topic, against any opponent. People know this, and
steer clear of me at parties. Often, as a sign of their great respect,
they don't even invite me."
-- Dave Barry

Doubtful.... more likely Crapton Neal.

Gregory Hall August 24th 07 11:10 PM

The secret is out!

"Don White" wrote in message

"Steve Thrasher" wrote in message
Wilbur Hubbard is actually Dave Barry! I found this quote on the
Internet, and we all know that everything on the Internet is true.

"I argue very well. Ask any of my remaining friends. I can win an
argument on any topic, against any opponent. People know this, and
steer clear of me at parties. Often, as a sign of their great
respect,
they don't even invite me."
-- Dave Barry

Doubtful.... more likely Crapton Neal.

Rumor has it Dave Barry did Capt. Neal as a fun aside to further his
career and test material.

Greg

Capt. JG August 24th 07 11:25 PM

The secret is out!

"Steve Thrasher" wrote in message
Wilbur Hubbard is actually Dave Barry! I found this quote on the
Internet, and we all know that everything on the Internet is true.

"I argue very well. Ask any of my remaining friends. I can win an
argument on any topic, against any opponent. People know this, and
steer clear of me at parties. Often, as a sign of their great respect,
they don't even invite me."
-- Dave Barry

Bzzzt. Neal aka Wilber has no friends.

--