BoatBanter.com

-   -   CG 1966 (https://www.boatbanter.com/cruising/8491-cg-1966-a.html)

barry December 17th 03 12:28 PM

CG 1966

I went though CG boot camp in 1966, i think i was in bravo 64 ( who can
remember ).
I was then station in Portland, Maine, aboard a weather ship docked at
Maine State Pier.
The first cutter was the Cos Bay, after it was decommissioned I was on
the Humbolt.
Is there anybody out there that I might have served with?

Barry

JayCeeCG December 17th 03 05:14 PM

CG 1966

Hi, Check out www.fredsplace.com ; It's a site run by a retired coastie
warrant and it is billed as a gathering place for active, reserve, retired and
discharged coasties.

Jed Crane
ex CG snipe

Subject: CG 1966

ChrisW December 24th 03 05:55 PM

CG 1966

It is http://www.fredsplace.org/

Remove SPAMBLOCK from email address to reply

From: barry
Date: 12/17/03 7:28 AM Eastern Standard Time
I went though CG boot camp in 1966, i think i was in bravo 64 ( who can
remember ).
I was then station in Portland, Maine, aboard a weather ship docked at
Maine State Pier.
The first cutter was the Cos Bay, after it was decommissioned I was on
the Humbolt.
Is there anybody out there that I might have served with?

Barry

thanks for the site.
it is outstanding.
hopefully i'll make some contacts.