BoatBanter.com

-   -   Alberg 37 (https://www.boatbanter.com/cruising/8326-alberg-37-a.html)

Seafox December 2nd 03 05:18 PM

Alberg 37

Hello,

I am thinking adquiring an Alberg 37 as a cruiser to do offshore sailing and
would appreciate any informed opinions about this boat.

Thanks !

Gabriel Latrémouille December 2nd 03 06:28 PM

Alberg 37

Seafox,
Any research on Carl Alberg's Alberg 37 will show that this is a beautiful
boat. The Alberg 37 is a capable and comfortable world cruiser.
My experiences (Lake Ontario) since we purchased hull #230 confirms the
reputation of the Alberg 37.

check out http://www.alberg37.org/

Gabriel