BoatBanter.com

-   -   Kaliningrad 2004 (https://www.boatbanter.com/cruising/8105-kaliningrad-2004-a.html)

Mikael Branting November 14th 03 10:29 PM

Kaliningrad 2004

The Swedish sailor's site on Baltic sailing "ELLENnet" =
www.ellennet.com/english
has now restored the contacts with Kaliningrad. Our new
contact person at Kaliningrad city administartion understands English, =
and will help sailors visit the area by yacht.

At ELLENnet there is also a form "Asking for a letter of invitation".=20

For more information visit our Kaliningrad and Baltijsk pages, as well =
us the visa information and invitation form pages.

Welcome to Kaliningrad 2004