BoatBanter.com

-   -   Necessary for proper cruising (https://www.boatbanter.com/cruising/80547-necessary-proper-cruising.html)

Garland Gray II May 11th 07 10:49 PM

Necessary for proper cruising

This addresses the needs of those who aren't happy towing their dinghy, but
haven't room to store it on deck.
For a more secure and protected place for bicycles.
For those who have run out of stowage space for extra gear.
Oh, you say you already have one ? Then you are the real cruiser !

http://www.shadowboat.com/home.htm

Larry May 12th 07 12:30 AM

Necessary for proper cruising

"Garland Gray II" wrote in news:Fx51i.170354$2Q1.115146
@newsfe16.lga:

http://www.shadowboat.com/home.htm

Not Found
The requested URL /home.htm was not found on this server.

Larry

beaufortnc May 12th 07 01:35 AM

http://www.shadowboat.com/

dt May 14th 07 03:46 PM

beaufortnc wrote:

On May 11, 5:49 pm, "Garland Gray II" wrote:

This addresses the needs of those who aren't happy towing their dinghy, but
haven't room to store it on deck.
For a more secure and protected place for bicycles.
For those who have run out of stowage space for extra gear.
Oh, you say you already have one ? Then you are the real cruiser !

http://www.shadowboat.com/home.htm

http://www.shadowboat.com/

I was *very* disappointed that I couldn't get a better image of that new
CEO...

DT