BoatBanter.com

-   -   WANTED: SGC SG-2000 or SG2000 Radio - DEAR or ALIVE (https://www.boatbanter.com/cruising/79657-wanted-sgc-sg-2000-sg2000-radio-dear-alive.html)

[email protected] April 5th 07 04:29 AM

WANTED: SGC SG-2000 or SG2000 Radio - DEAR or ALIVE

I am looking for a good used SG2000/SG-2000 Radio, the PowerTalk
model, the one with the tuning knob. Either Ham version or Marine
version is OK.

It can be WORKING or NOT WORKING.

It should be in good physical condition.

If you have one available, please contact me at:

Thanks,

Bill

Larry April 7th 07 03:00 AM

WANTED: SGC SG-2000 or SG2000 Radio - DEAR or ALIVE

wrote in news:1175743770.526462.316570
@d57g2000hsg.googlegroups.com:

I am looking for a good used SG2000/SG-2000 Radio, the PowerTalk
model, the one with the tuning knob. Either Ham version or Marine
version is OK.

It can be WORKING or NOT WORKING.

It should be in good physical condition.

If you have one available, please contact me at:

Thanks,

Bill

I don't remember ever seeing an SGC radio "working", at least not for very
long...(c;

Larry W4CSC

Bruce in Alaska April 7th 07 06:17 PM

WANTED: SGC SG-2000 or SG2000 Radio - DEAR or ALIVE

In article ,
Larry wrote:

wrote in news:1175743770.526462.316570
@d57g2000hsg.googlegroups.com:

I am looking for a good used SG2000/SG-2000 Radio, the PowerTalk
model, the one with the tuning knob. Either Ham version or Marine
version is OK.

It can be WORKING or NOT WORKING.

It should be in good physical condition.

If you have one available, please contact me at:

Thanks,

Bill

I don't remember ever seeing an SGC radio "working", at least not for very
long...(c;

Larry W4CSC
--

I saw a sugesstion on another newsgroup. Maybe he should ask SGC to
scrounge thru their Junk Pile....... I'm sure PeeAir wouldn't mind....

Bruce in alaska
--
add a 2 before @