BoatBanter.com

-   -   Regulations (https://www.boatbanter.com/cruising/7958-regulations.html)

Hertzel November 2nd 03 12:30 AM

Regulations

Sailing regulations in Israel are formidable. There are many
requirements and restrictions which I do not beleive exist in any
other country.
I would like to get in touch with willing sailors to compare notes.
Please respond to my e-mail.

Thanks, Herzel Frenkel

[email protected] November 2nd 03 03:23 AM

Regulations

You live in a country with a lot of "unusual" laws and ideas - move to
Mexico - you'll like it.